Download it by clicking here *)
If you like the freeware program, it would be nice if you donate to
where I have the friendly
permission to include the links into the program for the torah text in Hebrew
- Displaying current or any date in the taskbar as Jewish and Gregorian date with holiday and omer count
- Displaying Daf Yomi, Mishna Yomit, Halacha Yomit, Yerushalmi Yomit, Zmanim, shabbat times and torah sections
- Displaying Halacha data for a day
- Displaying Anniversaries, birthdays and Yahrzeit
Showing the Luach in the taskbar and configuring the Luach
In order to show the Luach in the taskbar,
click with the right mouse button on an empty space in the taskbar, then
on Toolbars and on Luach.
Now you have to configure the location and Daylight Savings Time calculation
with the following steps (because the current system time is considered in the calculation
of the Jewish date in order to change the Jewish date with sunset)
- click with the right mouse button inside the Luach and select Configure Taskbar Luach...
- click on the tab Location
- select a location or add a new one
- click on the tab Daylight Savings Time
- configure the calculation of Daylight Savings
Time which is done for your location
- in tab Time format, the time format can be set to 24 hours or
12 hours AM/PM format
- click on OK
Operating of the Luach
By clicking on
the Jewish or Gregorian date, the date to display can be selected according to the Jewish or Gregorian calendar;
when selecting the day, the current system date can be chosen by clicking on the blue rounded corner at the right bottom
the Omer count (for days with Omer count), e.g. on the text "7 L'Omer", the text for the sefirass haomer is
, Daf Yomi, Mishna Yomit, Halacha Yomit, Yerushalmi Yomit,
Zmanim are displayed.
On Friday, candle lighting and havdalah are displayed.
On Saturday, the name of the torah section is displayed.
By clicking on the link of the torah section, the text of the torah section
in Hebrew is opened in the standard web browser.
, the Halacha data for the current displayed day is displayed.
(on a day with an anniversary, birthday or Yahrzeit), the anniversary/anniversaries, birthday(s) and/or Yahrzeit(s)
on that are shown by clicking on it.
Uninstallation: via the Control Panel
Update: first uninstall the program via the Control Panel, then reboot the computer
and then the new version can be installed
System requirement: Windows 10
This program is protected by copyright laws and freeware.
The author is not liable for consequential, incidental or indirect damages of any kind arising out of the use of the program.