Luach as Vocabulary Trainer
of the offline Luach version
Please note that if you edit the file with the vocabularies or use a new file with the same name,
you have to tap on the wrench
symbol and choose the vocabularies file with the button after the text "Choose a new file:" again in
order that the Luach recognizes the new vocabularies file.
- The vocabulary file must contain one vocabulary inclusive meaning per line and be in UTF-8 format so that also
languages like Hebrew, Russian etc. are possible.
Vocabularies are only shown on days where no shabbat times, holidays, Erev days or omer count are present
- No predefined vocabulary files are supplied (only small sample file for Yiddish here) - while entering the vocabularies, the learning process already
- In order to use a vocabulary file, perform the following steps:
- make sure that the vocabulary file is present on your mobile device e.g. by transferring it from your desktop PC
- in the Luach, tap on the wrench symbol and under "Vocabularies" on "Display"
- choose a date when displaying the vocabularies begin and
choose the vocabularies file with the button after the text "Choose a new file:",
optionally you can adapt the font size